Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I spy affordable awesomeness!

If you know me, ya know I'm a big-o fan of kate spade. She's my design icon - always creating classic shapes, bags and accessories that can be used until I'm 90. She launched into clothing a few years ago, which I love, but I also love paying my mortgage and eating every night, so I've held back on those purchases. But even so, their perfectly timeless pieces that will get a ton of use. (do you see how ridiculously carried away I get when talking about it?) Sorry, moving on...

Last week while perusing her website, checking out the newest goodies for the season, I came upon a gorgeous necklace that looked so familiar...

Because at market in February, I ordered sandals for Humanité that had the same jewelry design!


Price of necklace at Kate Spade.com: $145

Price of sandals at Humanité: $28

How cool to find comparisons between an all-time favorite designer and the items found in your boutique? Either way you go, it's a great twist on a classic pattern.

1 comment:

  1. oh my geez! I can't wait to get a pair of those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete